PazelliptineAlternative Names: BD 40; NSC 303565; NSC 3274714D; SR 95225A
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 1994
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antineoplastics; Antiretrovirals; Indoles; Isoquinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 1994 Discontinued-II for Cancer in France (IV)