Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator The University of Queensland
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Unspecified Phase in Cancer in Australia (Unknown route)
- 23 Mar 1998 Profile reviewed
- 08 Dec 1994 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Australia (Unknown route)