Monoclonal antibody KS1-4-methotrexate conjugate
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Scripps Clinic
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 1998 Profile reviewed
- 05 Dec 1994 Investigation in Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (Infusion)