At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2004 saved profile to upload MOA (hyphenated) into product
- 08 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 17 Jun 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)