At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Benzimidazoles; Chlorophenols; Muscle relaxants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 21 Feb 1996 An animal study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section for Ischaemic Heart Disease.
- 24 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)