At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antidementias; Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Neuroprotection in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 30 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 09 Dec 1996 Preclinical development for Neuroprotection in Denmark (Unknown route)