At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Takeda
- Class Antiulcers; Gastrokinetics
- Mechanism of Action Motilin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Gastritis in Japan (PO)
- 10 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Gastro-oesophageal reflux in USA (PO)
- 12 Jun 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made