Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 1995
At a glance
- Originator Microprobe
- Class Antivirals; Nucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections; Epstein-Barr virus infections; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epstein-Barr virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)