MDX 240Alternative Names: Anti-gp41-anti-Fc monoclonal antibody; DZ 33xM22
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 1998
At a glance
- Originator Medarex
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action HIV envelope protein gp41 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Discontinued-II for HIV infections treatment in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 1998 Discontinued-II for HIV infections treatment in France (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)