SunepitronAlternative Names: CP 93393
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2000 Discontinued-III for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Sep 2000 Discontinued-III for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert