Latest Information Update: 28 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Quinoxalines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Dec 1994 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Japan (Unknown route)