Monoclonal antibody 447-52D
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)