At a glance
- Originator Johnson Matthey
- Class Antineoplastics; Cyclohexylamines; Platinum complexes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 21 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)