PropargylglycineAlternative Names: PPG
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Alkynes; Amino acids; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)