PepstatinAlternative Names: Pepstatin A
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Italy (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Italy (Unknown route)
- 28 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Cancer in Italy (Unknown route)