At a glance
- Originator Banyu
- Class Antineoplastics; Cyclic peptides
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Oct 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 30 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)