At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed