Research programme: retinoid X receptor agonists - SRI InternationalAlternative Names: Retinoids
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator SRI International
- Mechanism of Action Retinoid X receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)