At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 10 Feb 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in USA (PO)
- 10 Feb 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (PO)
- 09 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Depression in USA (PO)