Stevastelin AAlternative Names: NK 374186A
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Kayaku
- Class Depsipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Immunological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (unspecified route)
- 10 Jan 1996 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)