At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 05 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 05 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Disseminated intravascular coagulation in Japan (Unknown route)