AvicidinAlternative Names: Avicidin-biotin
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator Poniard Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 2000 Discontinued-II for Pancreatic cancer in USA (IV)
- 22 Nov 2000 Discontinued-II for Ovarian cancer in USA (IV)
- 22 Nov 2000 Discontinued-II for Prostate cancer in USA (IV)