ARC 67085Alternative Names: ARL 67085; FPL 67085
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca R&D Charnwood
- Class Antithrombotics; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed
- 28 Jan 1999 ARL 67085 is now called ARC 67085
- 12 Sep 1997 FPL 67085 is now called ARL 67085