Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator CytRx Corporation
- Developer CytRx Corporation; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-I for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 09 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)