At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihistamines; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 01 Nov 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 23 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in United Kingdom (Unknown route)