Monoclonal antibody SM-3Alternative Names: SM-3
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Originator Imperial Cancer Research Technology
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Polycythaemia vera
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Polycythaemia vera in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)