Monoclonal antibody 17F9
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cetus; Stanford University School of Medicine
- Developer Stanford University School of Medicine
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2000 Discontinued for Leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jan 1995 No-Development-Reported for Leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)