At a glance
- Originator Merck Sante
- Class Antiplatelets; Phenylacetates; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)
- 18 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)