Monoclonal antibody OC 125
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Centocor
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ovarian cancer in USA (Intraperitoneal)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed