Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 1997
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiulcers; Bifidobacteria
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastric ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Gastric ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Jan 1995 New profile
- 23 Jan 1995 Investigation in Gastric ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)