Anti-L-selectin monoclonal antibody - Stanford UniversityAlternative Names: DREG 200 - Stanford University
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Stanford University School of Medicine
- Mechanism of Action Advanced glycosylation end product modulators; L-selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)