Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 1997
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 21 Oct 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in Sweden (Unknown route)