At a glance
- Originator Aston University
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 30 Oct 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)