Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 1998
At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 21 Apr 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 Apr 1998 Profile reviewed