Betamethasone butyrate propionateAlternative Names: Antebate; BBP; TO 186
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 1995
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Chemical
- Developer Mitsubishi Chemical; Torii Pharmaceutical
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antipruritics; Fluorinated steroids; Glucocorticoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Steroid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 1995 Launched for Psoriasis in Japan (Topical)