TAN 1120Alternative Names: IT 62 A
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Diabetic retinopathy; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)