At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 25 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Switzerland (Unknown route)