At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Lipid peroxidation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Dec 1997 No-Development-Reported for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)
- 25 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)