Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 1998
At a glance
- Originator IVAX Drug Research Institute
- Developer IVAX Drug Research Institute; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 02 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Hungary (Unknown route)