At a glance
- Originator SICOR
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antithrombotics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 26 Nov 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Unstable angina pectoris in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Nov 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Nov 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)