At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 26 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)