Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 1997
At a glance
- Originator Florida Institute of Technology
- Class Antibacterials; Antifungals; Antituberculars
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycobacterium avium complex infections; Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Tuberculosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Mycobacterium avium complex infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 May 1995 Preclinical development for Tuberculosis in USA (Unknown route)