PrednimustineAlternative Names: LEO 1031; Mostarina; NSC 134087; Sterecyt; Stereocyt
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antineoplastics; Nitrogen mustard compounds; Pregnadienetriols
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer
- 27 Jan 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer in USA (PO)