Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Analgesics; Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 17 Jun 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Anxiety disorders in Switzerland (Unknown route)