At a glance
- Originator Cell Therapeutics
- Developer Cell Therapeutics; Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Sarcoma
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2001 Discontinued - Phase-II for Ovarian cancer in USA (IV-infusion)
- 31 Dec 2001 Discontinued - Phase-II for Sarcoma in USA (IV-infusion)
- 31 Dec 2001 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer in Canada (IV-infusion)