At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Nausea and vomiting; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 05 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Emesis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 05 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in Italy (Unknown route)