At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antihypertensives; Bronchodilators; Heart failure therapies; Muscle relaxants
- Mechanism of Action Cyclic GMP phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 1996 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Jan 1995 New profile
- 31 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)