Breast cancer vaccine - Tel Aviv University
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Tel Aviv University
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in Israel (unspecified route)
- 08 Apr 1997 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in Israel (Unknown route)