TBC 609Alternative Names: TBC609
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Encysive Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antirheumatics; Peptides; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Vascular cell adhesion molecule inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Multiple sclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)