At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihormones; Contraceptives; Hormones
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 1997 Two studies have been added to the pharmacodynamics section (538835 and 538836)
- 01 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in Hungary (Unknown route)